Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How Great is our God!!!!

For 8 or 9 years my brother and his wife have prayed for another child.  Through the pain of several miscarriages, some really tough years in their marriage and a whole LOT of prayers from many,  God proved himself to them this past year.  Over the past year, God restored a broken home and then yesterday blessed them with a BEAUTIFL son.  Stephen Lane arrived in this world on March 29, 2010 at 5:59pm. I am overwhelmed with tears as I type this blog.  God never ceases to amaze me in His greatness!

Thank you Lord for the wonderful blessing of Lane to his mama and daddy, and to our whole family! Lord, I pray that everyone who is a part of Lane's life will not take it for granted of the instruction you give to each one of us for him.  We are all to be Christ's example and to have a part in his growing and maturing. Let us be everything You would have us to be in Lane's life. We thank you so much for this bundle of joy!  Amen.

Congratulations Ronnie,Becca and big sister Bethany!!  
Baby Lane....Aunt Tonya, Uncle Rock, Ryan, Justin and Camo love you very much! 

And just for the record....YES, I am a very proud aunt!!!!!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Tonya you have such a way of putting words. He is a blessing and gonna be such a joy to the family and friends. And i had tears in my eyes as i read this blog. I'm a proud Aunt also!!!!



    Love ya,Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie, one thing for sure...he will be so spoiled by his aunts! Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...