Friday, December 23, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Many of my blogger friends have been sharing pictures of their Christmas trees, mantles, tables, etc.   So, today I am posting a picture of our tree.  The tree is my favorite decoration during the Christmas season!  I love the ornaments (my favorites are the ones that my boys have made over the years) and the white lights on our tree!  The white lights create such a peaceful atmosphere that you can't help but to relax and stare at it for hours. :)  My absolute favorite part of our tree is the star!  Everytime I look at it I am reminded of the star of Bethlehem and Jesus!  He is the reason for the season!

Our Christmas tree....


From our family to yours....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...